Thursday, July 21, 2011

What an Awesome Topic for Today's Blog Post!!

   I woke up this morning with the most awesome idea since the invention of the word "awesome."  I took a shower, got dressed, got my stuff ready for my morning drive to my temp job, grabbed a big honkin' travel mug of iced coffee, jumped in the car, and headed down the road.
   I gazed at the cloudless sky, which already looked dusty/hazy and forebode another scorching day.  Passing an Angus beef pasture, I saw that their pond had an awful lot of muddy bank and very little water and worried about the cattle there.  I waved at a cow who was watching me drive by.  And by this point I had completely forgotten what I wanted to write about.
   Has this ever happened to you?  You wake up with a world-changing idea that is so brilliant that you don't have to write it down.  An hour later...POOF
   I hate it what that happens to me.  Most often, I wake up from one of my flying dreams ready to show the world that I really can fly.  It involves a mathematical formula that is so vivid and obvious, but which fades so quickly that I've never been able to write it down once I woke up.
   The idea I had for today (I'm pretty sure) was not so eccentric as flying.  I wish I could remember, because I'm sure you'd enjoy reading about it.
   Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment