Friday, July 22, 2011

Live and Learn

   As long as I'm living I plan to continue to learn.  Maybe that's why I love the Internet.  There is so much information out there, that it could take several lifetimes to see it all.  Sure, there is probably as much misinformation on the Internet as well.  I mean, really, do you think Russian women really want to date you when they have no idea who you are?  Maybe.  But maybe not.
   However, I digress.  I'm talking about learning things.  New languages, different recipes, how to do stuff, places to see, etc.  And one of my new favorite learning places is called Memrise.  It's pretty new, and a lot of stuff is in beta, but it's a different and fun way to learn new things.  I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and, so far, it's not that hard.  You can actually contribute to the site, adding vocabulary to a language that you might know very well.
   Check it out.  It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment