Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Make Money Stuffing Envelopes!

   Does this sound too good to be true?  It probably is.
   On the other hand, at my temp job today, I spent all day stuffing, sealing, and labeling envelopes.  And I got paid for doing it.  So I guess technically I could say that I actually made money stuffing envelopes.
   Temping can be interesting, especially if you are open to trying different things.  As a temp you can stretch your comfort zone as much (which tends to open more possibilities) or as little as you wish.  In the current economic climate there may not be as many choices, but there is usually something that you can do, or at least try.  Enhance your people skills by working as a ticket-taker or by answering phones for a small business; learn to run a sophisticated copy machine or a cash register; file documents or update a database.  There are so many things you can do while searching for that awesome job that you know is out there.
   If you're tempted to temp, you too might find yourself getting paid to stuff envelopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment