Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rockin' Photoshop

   I love Photoshop.  I got to use it at a previous job once, and I learned how to so some pretty awesome techniques with it.  Since then, as things have changed, I've learned Gimp, which is a lot like Photoshop.
   However, recently I was temping and was called upon to cover for an office receptionist who was out for the day.  I quickly ran out of things to do (lots of slow periods), but then I found an older copy (CS2) of Photoshop.  I'd started out learning CS3, so it was pretty easy to refresh my memory with the techniques, and I found some tutorials online.
   I rediscovered my love of Photoshop.  And in the process, I created some of what I call "Vacationing Penguins" pictures.  Two of them are posted here.  Those plus a third one are on my Facebook page.
  Photoshop rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment