Monday, June 27, 2011

I Can't Think of Anything to Say

   Odd.  I'm usually not at a loss for words, but for some reason I can't think of anything to blog about today.  Normally, I have something in mind when I sit down at the computer to start writing.  Occasionally I find something on the Internet that I pass along.
   Today is different.  I've drawn a blank.  Maybe it has to do with temping as a receptionist today.  Between visitors popping in and out of the office, and answering and transferring phone calls, I haven't really had much time to ruminate on some topic.
   I'm sure by tomorrow I'll come up with something interesting.  Perhaps I'll post another story from my life.  Maybe I'll hook up my Bamboo Fun tablet and draw something, then post that.  I don't know what tomorrow will bring, though.
   I do know what happened today.  I just realized I found something to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment