Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to Normal, I Hope

   I was feeling pretty good Monday, and I hope that I feel as good or better today.  And I hope that everyone has an awesome day.  I used to think that for every person having a great day, there would be another person having a rotten day.
   I came to accept that life isn't fair and doesn't operate by such simplistic rules.  There is no reason for there to be equal amounts of good/bad, happy/sad, fortunate/unfortunate events.  None at all.
   I say that everyone should have good, happy, wonderful days.  And I believe that this is possible because we have free will and can choose to have the awesomeness that abounds.
   Are you with me on this?  Let's all start a streak of spectacularness and discover what miraculous possibilities we can bring about!

No comments:

Post a Comment