Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Whoa!
The last few months of 2011 were very busy and quite stressful at times.  But now it's 2012 and time to look forward to what I intend to be a better year for me.
I may write a book.  Since I got my Kindle (for free, I might add, thanks to saving up Swag Bucks), I've enjoyed it immensely.  I might write something and put it out on Amazon.  I might not make much, or any, money, but at least I can check "Writing a Book" off my bucket list.
I'll probably continue cobbling together part-time jobs in order to keep the electricity on and the water running.  I know that someone will eventually realize my worth and make me a full time offer.  But I really don't feel like holding my breath (unless I decide to go over to Lake Tenkiller and jump off the cliffs into the water - what a rush that was, even though it's been over 20 years).
I have feeling that this is going to be a great year, no matter what I do or where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment