Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Losing My Mind

I just re-read my April 1 post and had to laugh.

If I'd waited another day, I would have had more to add to it, as the stress level grew.

It turns out that not only did I have to move from my apartment (they graciously gave us until mid-May), but I also had to move my office because that building, too, is slated for destruction.

Needless to say, I survived the moves, and Finals Week, and posting grades, and attending my kid's Spring Concert (the little goober didn't tell us he was getting an award for the Young Men's Ensemble's Superior rating).

We're in our new place, still unboxing things, and I'm contemplating renting a bigger storage unit because we keep downsizing where we live faster than we downsize the stuff we have.

But all is well for now.

And on the up side, I'm teaching two classes for OSU this summer, which means I won't have time to screen jerky for Ralph's Packing down in Perkins, OK.

By the way, I just uploaded my first YouTube video. It's a walkthrough of Hanner Hall, which is where my office was located for the past couple of years. I've embedded it below. I used a Canon PowerShot A2300 to film it, so it's probably not going to be noticed by next year's Oscar committee, LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment