Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Can Do This


This post will be pretty brief. I'm typing it on my Kindle Fire, which is awesome, but once I got away from one-finger typing, it's been tough to get back into that except for short notes.

A week or so ago, I spilled a small amount of coffee on my laptop's keyboard. No major damage, but several keys are stuck (I sugar up my coffee most of the time). I can use my onscreen keyboard, but it's kinda cumbersome.

Fortunately, I've found out my Kindle 's onscreen keyboard works just as well, and much more portable. As long as I have some WiFi available, I can update my blog when the spirit moves me.

My next task will be to see if I can use one of the note taking apps to write something offline, and then post it later.

Whoa! I think this is gonna work pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment