Monday, March 5, 2012

Once Again...

I had a brilliant idea I wanted to share with you.
Unfortunately, I logged in wrong (note to self: Stop using so many different email accounts!).  By the time I figured out my correct login ID and credentials, I forgot what I was going to write about.
This isn't the first time it's happened to me.
Has it ever happened to you?  Do you find yourself in a comfortable routine, getting ready to do something, and then - BAM! - your thought process is disrupted, throwing you off the track, and then when you get back on the track you find that the train of thought has left the station?
Frustrating, isn't it?
But life goes on.  And maybe I'll remember what it was I wanted to say and then post it.  Or, which is sometimes the case, maybe I'll remember and then realize that it was something really dumb and not brilliant at all.  Then I'll laugh.
I think the world needs more laughter.  I hope you find something to laugh about today.
You can even laugh at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment