Monday, August 8, 2011

Information, Please

   I'm going to teach C# at OSU-Tulsa this Fall semester.  If you, dear reader, know a C# developer, or a company with a C# shop, who would be willing to give me some "real world" info, I'd really appreciate it.
   I'm not looking for proprietary code or anything like that.  Just some basic information like:

  • "We develop X number of apps for Y number of clients", or 
  • "We have X number of C# developers, but we also focus on this other language as well", or 
  • "We usually take on Z number of college students as interns during the summer"
   It would be nice to introduce things that are currently happening, because my goal is to make this class a dynamic process and, hopefully, more meaningful to my students.

   This idea may go up like a lead balloon.  But, as "Mythbusters" showed, when done right, a lead balloon can indeed fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment